• I am a second-year PhD Student in computer science at Stanford University. My advisor is Prof. Dan Boneh and I am part of the Applied Crypto Group.
• I received my M.Sc from Stanford in 2016.
• I received my B.Sc from the University of Zurich in 2014. In my thesis I studied on Combinatorial Auctions with Prof. Sven Seuken and Prof. Ben Lubin from Boston University
• I did an internship at Visa Research working on confidential smart contracts. I was advised by Shashank Agrawal.
• German is my mother tongue
• I am fluent in English.
• I speak a little bit of Italian.
You can also download my full CV.