Links to code and documentation for a variety of security-related software.
Disclaimer: This is research software.
No one associated with this work makes any claims whatsoever about the quality of this code,
compatibility with any other systems, functionality, or performance.
- SafeCache and SafeHistory
- Related browser extensions that protect your privacy by silently defending against cache-based tracking
and visited-link-based tracking techniques (respectively).
- A browser extension that produces a customized password for each site, preventing phishing and common-password attacks.
- A browser extension to help prevent web spoofing (phishing).
- Instructions and downloads for configuring your own certificate authority
- U-STOR-IT: A Secure Web-based File-sharing
- A web-based file sharing system with flexible access policy concepts.
- August: A Secure
part of his or her calendar.
- Java Byte-Code
- A project developed to modify Java byte-code on the fly in order to
increase the security of mobile Java code.
Security Mechanisms for Jini
- A set of techniques for containing mobile Java code behavior and/or
inserting code for profiling.
- Secure Java
- An architecture for code filtering and trust management using enhancements
to Jini primitives and library calling conventions.
Return to J Mitchell home