August 8-16, 2008: Graduate Student Workshop: Values in Computer and Information System Design, Santa Clara University
September 29-30, 2006:
A Multidisciplinary Graduate-Student Symposium on Identity and Identification in a Networked World, NYU Information Law Institute
June 28-29, 2006:
Workshop on Privacy and Accountability
Co-sponsored by: TAMI
June 19, 2006: Second TIPPI Workshop, Stanford University
- March 16-17, 2006: A Workshop on Spyware, New York University Law School
- August 1-12, 2005: Graduate Student Workshop: Values in Computer and
Information System Design, Santa Clara University
- June 26-27, 2005: 2nd Japan-US Workshop on Critical Information
- June 13, 2005: First TIPPI Workshop (Trustworthy Interfaces for Passwords and Personal
Information), Stanford University
- October 14-15, 2004: Workshop on Cryptography: Theory Meets
Practice, co-sponsored by DIMACS.
- July 8-9, 2004:
Workshop on Sensitive Data in Medical, Financial, and
Content-Distribution Systems .
- March 15-17, 2004: Workshop
and Working Group on Privacy-Preserving Data Mining,
co-sponsored by DIMACS.