there are various programs that read curve parameters on
standard input and perform computations that would be required
in a typical implementation of a pairing-based cryptosystem.
Sample schemes include:
- Boneh-Lynn-Shacham short signatures
- Hess identity-based signatures
- Joux tripartite Diffie-Hellman
- Paterson identity-based signatures
- Yuan-Li identity-based authenticated key agreement
- Zhang-Kim identity-based blind/ring signatures
- Zhang-Safavi-Naini-Susilo signatures
More work would be required to turn these programs into real applications.