setup [OPTIONS FLAGS] privkey_file pubkey_file hveformat_file
Specify the format of the query to create appropriate private and public key pair.
Up to one of the following flags may be used:
- -s STRONG, 1024 bit size primes will be used
- -e EXCELLENT, 2048 bit size primes will be used
If no flag is specified, the option STANDARD will be used, i.e. 512 bit size primes. For more information on where these prime sizes will be used, please see QED Internals.
When setup completes, this file will contain a serialized QED private key.
Use this file when calling the gentoken command.
When setup completes, this file will contain a serialized QED public key.
Use this file when calling the encrypt command.
Each line of this file will specify one query:
- For Comparison Query on the interval [1, range]:
S [prob] nThe [prob] parameter must have one of the following values: .1, .01, or .001.
A bloom filter is used to map the subset elements into a bit vector, the [prob] parameter specifies the desired probability for a false positive. For more information on the bloom filter, please see QED Internals.
Example of hveformat_file:
C 5 E S .1 2
The above three lines will format a query with three sectors as follows.
- First sector is a comparison query on the interval [1,5]
- Second sector is an equality query
- Third sector is a subset query on a set with 2 elements, with the probability of false positive equal to .1